Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where Is The Guy That Is Going To Give Me A Laser On Potropica Ladies, I Want A FEMININE MAKEOVER . . . . PLEASE HELP? (Real Info!!)?

Ladies, I want a FEMININE MAKEOVER . . . . PLEASE HELP? (Real Info!!)? - where is the guy that is going to give me a laser on potropica

I Just Want to do good reply, they are very good and please do not stop responding and Ya Bad, I know what times you've posted a lot, but I would like to respond to everything that I receive, it is 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 1, less than 8 good answer everything I quiero or good, but they begin to renew itself Guardo

I am a boy of 21 years and I want a girl to feminize me. It really does not matter how extreme or drastic changes, I have my decision and wants to go the whole hog. . . I want to be a knockout.

I have a lot of hair in all I have to go. Wax, shave, laser?
At the moment I have a short haircut (a little black / brown hair) on my hair over her shoulder and is not safe, you are female or if IHave a shave and wear a wig? What do you think?

If I am a newly revived, what should I do hair, nails, clothes, makeup, eyebrows, how many piercings (ears, navel, etc.?), Etc..? Give me photos and / or ideas?

What color and how long the nails should be?

Thanks

So, when is a good place to do this

PS there is nothing too extreme, gives me ideas:)

Please give us some good styles of make-up and photos of eyebrows? How Lean and bent is better?

4 comments:

The Stylish One said...

First you need to wax all body hair. Finally, if you use the hormones, you should develop a laser treatment.

Then the hair has to be very feminine. This means that give the hair extensions for hair, your nipples, anyway. This should require one hair extensions 8-12 centimeters. Once you extensions to their new long hair dye like this:
http://www.aahairstyle.com/wp-content/up ...

Third, be sure to give the forms to get breast cleavage. Depending on their size, you should consider a CD cup.

Fourth, you should not your makeup as follows:
http://www.shamelessmag.com/media/upload ...

Fifth, you should have a French manicure and pedicure. Make sure your nails are about a quarter of an inch long.

Sixth, in the form of piercings, you should be in each ear and her navel pierced get two.

Seventh, the clothes must be female. You're a girl, as he now dressed. This means that dresses and skirts. No sweats or blue jeans. Dress sexy, if you want a trEU subsidiaries.

You should be careful always a bra and panties. Preferably, you should use a pair of pliers and learn to put your manhood between his legs.

Ninth, we must play well the role. Only girly activities like shopping, cleaning, cooking, gossip and flirt with boys, being obsessed about their appearance, reading fashion magazines, girly movies and sports are not men that could lead to break a nail.

(: all smiles said...

How often do you think about moving this exactly?

ßεІІα CuІІεи ♥ said...

Can you explain why?

~~ sexual machine ~~ said...

Hey there troll.

Post a Comment