Thursday, February 18, 2010

Traditional Meal In The Different Countries Translate Into Spanish ?

Translate Into Spanish ? - traditional meal in the different countries

I like many different kinds of food such as Italian, Spanish and Chinese. Last week I went to a restaurant in London. The Spanish themed restaurant, ordered a Spanish omelet and drinking water was available. I like to drink water because it is good for you, but does not taste very nice. Fruits and vegetables are good for you, I love eating fruit and vegetables, because I think they have a pleasant taste and are nutritious. My favorites are strawberries, mangoes and pineapples, and I love broccoli. You should try to eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables per day, eat so much salad for dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to dinner with my aunt, she will make the cheesecake with chocolate for dessert. I love chocolate, because it is soft, but I do not knowDark chocolate has a bitter taste. Normally, I eat dinner at 6 clock tomorrow, but my aunt prepared dinner at 3pm. I do not eat much fish is three times a week, but I do not know. In my opinion the taste of salted fish. I prefer to eat meat, my favorite is the chicken, I like to eat it with roasted potatoes. The breakfast we usually have cereal or toast with orange juice. From time to time I will have pastries or croissants. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I be sure I eat the school day is breakfast at 7, but this weekend I eat 9th I love bread daily for lunch I'll eat a sandwich with fruit. When I eat in the school lunch, at 12:45 clock, but when I'm at home, esse ich 2 When I was on holiday, I want to eat that countries traditional foods. To eat For example, last year to Italy and things like pizza and pasta. I do not eat chips because I did not. I like to drink apple juice, because it is delicious, but I do not know how orange juice, because he knows. My favorite to eat something, because I love the texture and my favorite, what love to drink water because it is good for you.

1 comment:

=[ said...

I like many different kinds of foods such as folk tales Italian, Chinese and Spanish. I went last week in a London restaurant. The question was, Spanish-food restaurants, I ordered a Spanish omelet, and I had to drink water. I love the water, it is good for you, but do not test very nice to use. Fruits and vegetables are also good for you, I love eating fruits and vegetables tested, because I think they are nutritious and enjoyable. My favorites are strawberries, mangoes and pineapples, and I love broccoli. You should try to eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables per day, so I like a lot of lettuce for lunch. Tomorrow I'll have to eat in the house of my aunt, they will make the cheesecake with chocolate for dessert. Because I like chocolate is sweet, but I do not know how dark chocolate a bitter taste. Normally, I eat dinner at 6 clock, but my aunt is preparing dinner tomorrow at 3pm. I really do not know fish, I think you have three times a week, but I do not like it. In my opinion, fishTest Salado. I prefer to eat meat, my favorite is the chicken, I like to eat it with potatoes. For breakfast I usually cereal or toast with orange juice. Sometimes eating pastries or croissants. The breakfast menu is the biggest day so I make sure that I do not eat the day of school, I eat breakfast 7, but this weekend I eat 9th Thus, the master of the daily bread for lunch, I eat a sandwich with fruit. During lunch at school, I'll eat at 12.45 clock, but when I get home I eat lunch at 2 When I was on holiday, I want food that is from the Netherlands to eat. For example, I went to Italy last year and I eat things like pizza and pasta. I do not eat chips because I did not. I like to drink apple juice, because it is delicious, but I do not know how orange juice, because it has a strong taste. My favorite was eating, because I like the texture and my favorite trick is to drink water because it is good for you.

Post a Comment