Monday, February 1, 2010

Naturally Fade Broken Capillaries Should I Highlight My Hair Again Or Dye It Brown?

Should I highlight my hair again or dye it brown? - naturally fade broken capillaries

I pointed out (professionally), my natural light brown, dark blond hair for years and finally stopped because my hair was breaking so bad everywhere (even in the top because) my hair less prominent places. I dyed brown (professionally twice) and now fading red (which I hate) and I do not know if it will be very harmful stressed again. I want should be emphasized that, or just dark brown. They are to be in the summer term and I'm often outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picsssss Post

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AhpXKJYDtWH17RKpyV57Zabsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090310143421AACOaHI

Post a Comment